We understand that the current situation might worry you and we would therefore like to update you about what we are doing in order to make your stay as pleasant and as safe as possible. Our hotel is part of Utrecht City Concepts, where the situation around the coronavirus is closely being monitored. This is of upmost importance for you as our guest and of course, our valued employees.
We are currently paying extra attention to the hygiene within our hotels and our employees are well informed and instructed on how to handle the current situation. We are working according to a protocol, which includes possible scenarios and desired actions.
In our hotel we are following the instructions of the Dutch government. In addition, we are following the below stated guidelines and adjustments so that you can safely enjoy your stay with us.
- Daily health check for employees and arriving guests.
- Promote online check-in to prevent it from being too busy at the front office and to limit contact in general. In addition, we will make sure all remaining front office transactions are contactless.
- Guests and employees are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival and repeat the procedure regularly whilst being inside the hotel. Of course, we provide the necessities.
- We will ask you to how a corona ticket at arrival from 25/09/2021; a negative test result, a vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from corona.
- No handshakes, high fives or cuddles, but always big smiles.
- Our hotel is cashless, you can pay by credit or debit card only.
- We’ve replaced our breakfast buffet with a petit dejeuner (table service or served to your room).
The cancellation conditions can be consulted on our website with frequently asked questions and available when making a reservation.
If you have booked through a third party, please get in touch with them as their cancellation policy will apply.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Management Utrecht City Concepts